Recordings of Past Events
Where possible, we live-stream and record our events which can then be viewed on the Cambridge University Library YouTube channel. Please click on the links below to explore past presentations, or browse our playlist here.
Our aim is to make the content of the OSC website as accessible as possible. If you are unable to access information we will do our best to provide it in a different way.
The videos listed on this page are uploaded to YouTube, where you can choose to view automatically generated subtitles. In some cases the subtitles do not reflect exactly what has been spoken. If you find it difficult to understand the subtitles of any of our published videos, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer you an alternative.
Helping Researchers Publish
Betty and Gordon Moore Library, Cambridge, 8 February 2017
- Science Matters: innovative approaches to publishing and peer-reviewing single observations (Laurence Rajendran)
- Post publication peer review, open peer review and preprints (Nikolaus Kriegeskorte)
- Using collaborative writing tools for your papers (Overleaf)
- Connecting active research management and research publishing (Nigel Goddard, Research Space)
- Peer review and the benefits of openness (Tom Culley, Publons)
Research Software Management, Sharing and Sustainability
Betty and Gordon Moore Library, Cambridge, 16 January 2017
- Is my research right? Surviving in a post-expert world (Neil Chue-Hong)
- Towards standard practice for managing and sharing code (Stephen Eglen)
Open Access Week 2016
Mill Lane Lecture Room 9, Cambridge, 25 October 2016
Darwin Room, Pitt Building, Cambridge, 26 October 2016